The Parish 2017-01-18T07:59:12+00:00

The Parish

The Parish of St Peter Folkestone is situated on the East Cliff of the town, comprising of a wide array of housing. Our church, built in 1862 with the intention of taking the church to the people, watches over the Channel. On the fine days from Spring to Autumn there are many places to walk – The Stade, Sunny Sands, East Cliff, and in the Warren with a variety of places to eat after joining us for the Sunday Services, but we are open throughout the winter too!

0
Population of St.Peter’s Parish (2011)
View on parish Finder
Parish Map

Galleries and Virtual Tours of St. Peter’s